If you would like to read the legal writing version, scroll on down. If you prefer layman’s terms, read below.
I can’t stand spam. My inbox stays full, and the last thing I want is junk.
I also hate it when I sign up one thing only to get something else.
So, I promise I won’t send random, irrelevant emails.
What you can expect to receive as a BrinaLynn email subscriber
All of the posts to BrinaLynn automatically populate an email that will land in your inbox up to five times a week. I take this opportunity to share my heart with you and to keep you up-to-date on what I have shared on the blog. Basically, it’s what I have shared on the blog but delivered to your inbox to make it easier for you to access.
Goodies for subscribers
As a reward to the faithful followers of BrinaLynn, I offer subscriber-only free printables and, perhaps one day soon, ebooks. These offers are subject to change at any time.
What I will NEVER do
- sell your email address to anyone. If I plan to provide someone with your email address, I will ask you first.
- send you an offer that is a scam. I promise that I do my very best to only send you REAL offers.
- fill your inbox with irrelevant junk mail.
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.